- REM- June 2007 – “The Power of Promotion with Home Staging”, First staging project featured; sold in the first day for over 35K
- REM – September 2009 – “The Value Factor”, Now earn Aeroplan Miles from Martin Designs.
- REM – Nov. 2009 – Dianna Cartwright, Main Street Realty, Newmarket commented, “I have used staging with my last three listing appointments and can see it will make a huge difference in my business. I think it works because stagers can say things as third party that agents can’t…”.
- REM – September 2010 – International Business Training Academy Award Winners.
- 2009 – 2010 – Recognized for outstanding achievement – winner of the CSP Business Turnaround of the Year Award.
- SNAP Magazine, Newmarket
- The Bulletin, York Region
- Toronto Sun – featured stager
Jan. 23rd. 2009
Susan was featured in a three part series in the New Homes and Condo section.
- Published in the Staging book, Staging for Dummies, by Christine Rae and Jan Saunders Maresh
Certified home staging consultant, Susan Crema-Martin, owner of Martin Designs has been published in the latest staging book, Home Staging for DUMMIES, written by the founder of the Certified Staging Professionals (CSP) program, Christine Rae. For information on Susan’s staging background call (905) 717-7865.
East Gwillimbury Home Show
CIBC run for the cure, with Scott Mcgillivray
Business of Design Conference with Kimberly Seldon
January 13th, 2009 Colour Trends & The Meaning of Colour, hosted by Jane Lockhart This evening was full of “colour”, Jane explained the 2009 colour trends to a large group of stagers and designers that was held at Deco-Rest Furniture.It was very exciting to see all the new ideas for decor and I can hardly
Kimberley Seldon Seminar Inspiring it was to hear Kimberley speak to a group of stagers, interior decorators and designers about working with redesign clients. Kimberly was informative and entertaining and I also had the opportunity to see her new line of furniture at Brentwood Classics – lovely!
Colin and Justin hit the Toronto Home Show in Red! It was fabulous meeting Colin and Justin – what a pair they are! These two designers hosted an hour long seminar with stories about filming their show – “Home Heist” and they also signed their newest book with us called Colin and Justin’s Home Heist